Our professional fees are based on the type of extension you are proposing, the scale of your proposal and who your local authority is.
Design and planning drawings
Our design and planning drawings package can be used for full planning or permitted development applications for all councils including Bromley council, Lewisham council and Greenwich Council. Our process is as follows:
- A home visit to discuss your requirements and preferences,
- A full measured and photographic survey, Existing floor plans, elevations and 1x section at scales 1:50 and 1:100,
- Site map at scale 1:1250,
- Block plan at scale 1:200,
- 2 drafts of proposal including plans, elevations and 1x section at scale 1:50 and 1:100,
- Design and access statement (if required),
- Completion of all relevant applications,
- Planning agent services (liaising with local authority on your behalf),
Our professional services costs are £2,640 for a loft conversion or extension. For schemes with both a loft conversion and extension, costs are £3,960. This does not include local authority fees. a deposit of 50% will allow work to commence and the remaining will be invoiced after the 1st draft proposal is submitted to you.